Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So, what do you do when you've got writer's block and can't think of where to take your research paper on 3rd Culture Development in International Joint Ventures? Take a break and write something different, I guess... I should be reading some for another paper I am writing about females in the Japanese work place, but that can wait a few minutes while I ramble on here.

Last weekend, the Lovely Mina and I went off to Ashtablula, OH for my 4th incarnation on the staff at the LEIMUN (the artist formerly known as KSUAC MUN) high school Model UN conference. It was nice to see old friends and good to meet some new people as well. It was also nice to have my mind occupied by something other than school for a couple of days, even if I am paying for it now. In any event, to any of my delegates who read this post, congratulations, you all did a very nice job.

OK, back to reality. A couple of hours on "Office Ladies and Salaried Men" by Yuko Ogasawara before heading home for dinner. Hopefully, I'll be able to bang out another page or two of this paper on IJVs after dinner this evening...

No comments: