Sunday, April 08, 2007

April showers bring May flowers, but what do April snow showers bring?
Is it really Spring?


Yesterday, the Lovely Mina and I went shopping, as we usually do on Saturdays. It was cold, cold, cold and snowing here in the 'Cuse.

I suppose we are making up for having a warm December, but I think we are all ready for 65 degrees and sunny. I fear that before we know it, it's going to be 95 and humid and we'll have missed Spring.

Anyway, today we've got lake effect snow in the forecast and it's below freeaing at 10:30 in the morning. "Luckily" I get the spend most of the day looking up corporate governance variables for a paper I am working on with some colleagues on stock options backdating. After that, a little more reading about top management teams and about Japanese women in the workplace for other papers.

Time to turn on some Beethoven and get down to it.

No comments: